However big or small the amount of money you are left with each month, after paying your bills, it is important to know how to use it and invest it wisely.
You may use your extra cash on that given month or save it for the purposes of one or more of these suggestions below:
- Education. I can’t stress enough on the importance of learning. Whether that is online courses, specialized magazines, training or coaching programs, it is one of the best investments you can ever make and the best way to spend your extra money. It will not only help you learn and deepen your skills but also help you transform pretty instantly as your learning goes on.
- Tools/equipment and apps. If you have some extra cash, it is a good idea to invest in a better camera, computer or phone or even subscribe and buy apps that will help you better organize, manage your time, stay committed to special habits and tasks and systemize your life.
- Conferences and events. This is another of my favorite ways of spending your extra cash. It is about making connections, learning, growing a network of contacts and being inspired. You can’t be successful alone. You need a team, advisors, clients, mentors…in other words, you need to meet people and make connections.
- Membership groups. Along the line of networking, it is also a good idea to invest in joining a membership group where the members help one another, create projects as a group and grow together. The sense of belonging to a community bring people closer. You can offer help and receive it when needed.
- Self-care. What is the point of money if you can’t pamper yourself once in a while. Massage, spa, hammam, manicure…you name it. Do whatever makes you feel happy and alive. It is important you do something that makes you happy and not go by society’s expectations.
- Helping others. If your extra cash can help people, it is not only helpful to them but a rewarding feeling of being useful and needed in our world. I recommend scheduling this action in your calendar as a habit to do. It’s easy to forget if no one is asking you for money that is why it’s great to schedule it and make it a habit.
I hope this list helps. If you want to watch the video, click here and definitely leave me your comments and tell me how you are planning to spend your extra cash.