- Learning a new skill. It should always be top of your list. Spare a few minutes per day to learn a new skill or language. I love to use my lunchtime to spend 15min on Duolingo studying and practising Italian. Whatever skill you want to learn and master, schedule it in your calendar.
- Searching for opportunities. Dedicating a specific amount of time per week for searching for new opportunities. Whether that is prospecting clients or finding a new job or checking out the real estate market, dedicate the habit to look out for opportunities.
- Limiting your social media consumption. Let’s be honest, it is a complete waste of time. You could use that time to build an empire or learn new concrete things.
- Spending more time networking in real life. Leave your phone and computer and start mingling and having meaningful conversations with people. Connect with them on a deeper level. Go to events, attend workshops…Start connecting in real life.
- Reading. Reading helps open your mind up to the world and learn so much from experts. Reading can also be a way to relax and unwind.
- Working out. I don’t need to tell you about the benefits of sports but the more you work out the better your body gets and the happier and smarter you’ll be. So start now!
- Eat healthier and more …. Less refined sugars and processed food. More natural and alive food. Not only it’s good for your body but for your mood too. Cravings will also decrease.
- Limiting impulse purchases. Buying stuff increase clutter. You want to not only be mindful for the waste you create but also to have less stuff to worry about at home. Remember the more stuff you have, the more space you need and the more you need to take care of them (cleaning, storing etc) Try the one item in, one item out strategy.
- Self-assessing yourself. At the end of each week, month and quarter, make sure you take a few minutes to review your actions and the results. Adapt and change strategies as appropriate.
- Taking care of yourself. Do whatever makes you feel good that isn’t harmful. Go to the sauna, hammam, go out to nature, have a walk, spend some time alone, start painting or playing the piano. Do something regularly that will not only pamper yourself but also help you with boosting your creativity and having a clearer mind. This should be something you’d do daily. CLICK HERE TO WATCH
QUESTION: Which of these habits will you start developing this month?Comment below! Also, don’t forget you can find me on other social media channels: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram.
Let’s all grow in 2020 and make each moment of our life another step towards our better selves!